QIYAM UL LAYL
InshaAllah during the last 10 nights we will be holding Qiyam ul Layl at SLMCC.
Qiyam will start at 2:15am. This will be open to Brothers and Sisters and suhoor will be served subsequently.
If you wish to do I’tikaaf at SLMCC this year please fill out an application form and provide 2 sets of identification: a Passport and Proof of Address as well as a written reference from a known member of the community.
Application Forms can be downloaded below and are available from the Masjid Reception.
1. Minimum age for applicants is 18.
2. Masjid etiquettes should be maintained at all times. Engage yourself with reading Quran, Prayer or Individual Ibadah.
3. Un-Islamic or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated.
4. For those doing the full I’tikaaf, individual cubicles will be allocated in the first floor. You need to bring your own
sleeping bags, pillows and blankets.
5. Keep your valuables with you at all times. The masjid will not and cannot be held responsible for anything lost, stolen or
6. The masjid reserves the right to eject any individuals without notice if he is deemed to have broken any of the above
7. This form must be returned with one photo ID and one proof of address on registration.
8. A written reference from a known member of the community along with his contact details must be given.
9. Iftar and Suhur will be provided at the set times.
10. It is not permissible to say Adhan and any talks or group discussion without prior permission from Board of Trustees.
11. Any other terms & conditions laid by SLMCC should be followed.